In our last video, Dave Jenyns shared his “George Foreman Method” which is a proven 7 step process for building a team of ‘A Players’ that can help you to take your business to the next level.
In the second video of this Outsourcing Series, Pete Williams is going to spill the beans on his incredible ‘Video production courses‘.
This is the first time that this content has been publicly available. The last time Pete presented this material was at an exclusive closed-door seminar held by Ed Dale. When Pete finished his presentation he received the ONLY standing ovation of the entire seminar.
So today, you’re in for a real treat.
In This Video
- How to become a market leader in your niche in just 30 minutes a day.
- How to systemize content creation to produce high quality videos, audio and reports – all on auto-pilot.
- Why you should only work on the core elements of your content creation, and outsource the ‘mechanics’
- How to ethically hijack traffic from some of the most popular web properties like: YouTube, iTunes and top article directories.
- The 11 step process that quickly and easily creates thousands of high quality, backlinks to your site.
- Plus much, much more!
An explainer video company and digital marketing team will work with you to put together a video marketing strategy that makes sense for your business and marketing goals.
We hope you enjoyed this series. If you need more help with Outsourcing, click here Video Production to see how Dave and Pete can help.