Market Samurai certainly generating a lot of buzz…
In the past few days:
- Our beastly new dedicated server went live, was configured, and is now running;
- Both Market Samurai and Noble Samurai received their new funky Samurai design (complete with logo!);
- The first screen-shot of Market Samurai was leaked out by Ed Dale;
- Eugene and I were interviewed by Ed Dale about Market Samurai for the Immediate Edge;
- People have begun discussing Market Samurai on Twitter, FriendFeed, Flickr, inside the Immediate Edge and on the Thirty Day Challenge forums;
- Andrew and Eugene have shattered some technical restraints, to deliver even MORE functionality;
- The first Market Samurai REVIEW (!?) page went up on Squidoo – before the software has even been released!!;
- Both sites are being populated with content;
- AND… (the sweetest part of it all) Market Samurai is finding some kick-butt niches already!
There have been some *really* long nights getting to this point, and I know everyone’s looking forward to the big launch!
For those who haven’t had a chance to see Market Samurai in full-flight yet, check out this little appetizer that shows the power of Market Samurai when it comes to finding untapped niche markets…
How many easy-to-SEO niches can you spot in this list?
Freakin’ awesome, isn’t it!
But here’s the secret… *shh* …you ain’t seen nothing yet!